11.20.2008

35 Week News!

I just got back from the doctor's office-which was a much better visit than any other one by far! I didn't have to wait. It was amazing :-)

He was going to wait until next week to check me and do my beta strep test because they usually wait until 36 weeks, but then I asked him what his philosophy was on traveling and he decided to check me. I was really glad he decided to because I have been looking forward to seeing if anything is happening in there :-)

Well-there is and I have some fun news! I am 2 cm dilated, 75% effaced, and the baby is at a -1 station!

Oh and it's really official that the opening date for the new labor and delivery rooms at the hospital is supposed to be Dec 2. So-I'm just hoping that the baby waits till then to come out :-)

WOOHOO! I am so excited to see what it is!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

This is so exciting! I hope you get a brand new room! And I can't wait to see the little one!!!

123123 said...

2cm already?! Holy smokes! It took me close to 10 hours to dilate to 2!! I'm so excited for you!