11.06.2008

33 Week Update

My experience with my doctor's office hasn't been the best....but I will continue on....

Yesterday I had an appointment and after waiting for an hour and 20 minutes I had to leave because I still had to eat dinner before going to church. So, I didn't see the doctor. I rescheduled and I thought it was for next week but it ended up being today. So I went in...not expecting anything better. I waited for an hour again before they took me back....grrrrr! I was a bit upset. Whatever, I just have to learn to deal with it I guess.

I have gained a total of 22 lbs. Hopefully I don't gain much more because my legs are killing me. They don't like to carry all this weight! I can't wait to lose it after the baby comes :) Any workout buddies out there?

Edmund got to hear the hear beat today! He thought that was pretty cool.

The doctor said that the baby's head is down and that it is very well engaged! YEAH! He even showed me where to put my hands to feel it! That was cool :)

He said that in two weeks he will do my strep B test and check to see how far along I am dilated if any...I think it is already starting so hopefully I will have some news on that in a couple weeks.

Anyway-that is where I am with the pregnancy. I can't wait to see the baby and find out what it is! I guess we better get busy with the names :)

1 comment:

Christi B. said...

work out buddy 2 the rescue =)