4.13.2009

Let the Birthday Celebrations begin!

My baby is turning 3 tomorrow! I'm so excited for him. He has been so cute about his birthday party. He's like I want balloons and cake and candles with fire :-)

It has been such an amazing 3 years. I cherish every day that we get to spend together. He is such a sweet boy. He loves making us laugh. He cares deeply for his sister. I pray that we will always remember to teach him about the love that Jesus has for us.

Here is one of his 1st b-day presents:

It has a battery powered pump. He loves it. Whenever we do dishes he always wants up there to play in the water so this gift is very fitting :-) Thank you Nana and Papa!

1 comment:

Chase... said...

Hope you guys had fun! I was traveling back from Prescott that day and we couldn't make it.