3.15.2009

Glasses!



Here is my cutie! He does pretty well with keeping the glasses on. We had to get the nose pieces adjusted once and that helped a lot. But.....I don't know that they are doing all they are supposed to. Meaning this: his eye still goes in toward his nose sometimes with his glasses on and it does it even worse when he takes them off. We have a doctors appointment on March 30 to see what they have done and if they are working. If they haven't helped then he might have to have surgery on his eye muscle.

So-pray that the glasses are doing some good. I am so nervous about the idea of my baby having surgery. So my prayer request would be for peace about it all!

1 comment:

Our Story said...

It can be very scary to have your baby have surgery. Isabella had surgery at 7 months and again at 9 months. Remember God is in control and He will watch over Edmund if surgery is needed. We will be praying for all of you.